Friday 27 December 2013

Years ago, my little brother made me a turtle shell bracelet.  Well, I have moved around from one apartment to the next over the last 7 years and some of my stuff, I'm ashamed to say are still in boxes which I just stuffed in the closet.  Last weekend, I did some cleaning and rearranging and found a box that I thought I had lost.  In the box was the bracelet that my little brother made for me.  I was disappointed to find out that the bracelet has stretched....what to do?  I looked for a "how to" on You-tube but nothing to my amazement. I guess, I shouldn't be surprised for obvious reasons...but still..........oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bars, just found this blog from a link on your Google+. Sadly, last post was in December 2013. Why not blog more? Blog about anything and everything in Guam, Belau. I think people would love reading your blog about those places! Ma uruil. Take care, mesulang. rs

    ReplyDelete